Sunday, April 1, 2012

Help...

Hi pretties!! I am getting my hair done next week and I want to do something noticeably different and I have a few ideas but I'm nervous for both!

The first one is cutting my hair short, like Ashley Benson (Hanna from Pretty Little Liars) 



I would maybe keep it just a tad bit longer than this but it looks fresh for summer! The only problem is I generally end up hating short hair on me after like two days. So you can see the dilemma with this one.

The other idea I had was to add a super fun color, in moderation of course, to my long hair much like this color...


I am kind of nervous I would get over this quickly and have to go back and get it dyed back out. I am so indecisive it's disgusting but I've had the same long blonde hair for a while and I feel like it's time for a change!!

Please help!!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment