Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Insta-love...

I know everyone is addicted to Pinterest which I am not hating on because what I've seen of it I actually think it's precious! I, on the other hand, am addicted to Instagram! So I wanted to share some recent pics that make me happy!

This is the theme of my gMail at work (Tea House) I am obsessed with this little fox! His name is Milo and he makes the work day cuter!

The white roses I picked up! I love fresh flowers!

Leopard, red denim, and rose gold watch combo for work the other day

THE most adorable Easter card my godmother sent my mom! 
(The inside said something about just knowing when you meet a true friend *sigh*)

A peek at the prints inside my closet! FUN

I hope you are all having a great week! Stay pretty! I'll be back later this week...maybe an outfit!? Just maybe!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment