Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Gushing...

Hi pretty little friends!! I have been exhausted lately between enjoying long weekends with friends and long weeks learning new tasks at work I am still adjusting to my new schedule!!

I have to do a little product review for you guys because I have found my new favorite basic black pumps!! And it's from one of my favs...

SURPRISE!! It's LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's

These are some of the easiest high heels to walk in I have ever pranced around in! I am not a kitten heel kind of girl...anything under 3 1/2 inches tends to turn me off. These are my favorite height and are so easy to walk in, almost like training heels but perfect for any outfit! 

As I am writing this I am watching the end of the first episodes of Fashion Star and I am becoming more and more obsessed as the seconds tick on! If you didn't get a chance to watch it tonight definitely set your DVR or catch it next week!! It's wonderful!


xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment