Monday, February 6, 2012

Wu me...

Good evening pretties! How insanely good was Pretty Little Liars tonight?! I just don't know what to think about whose -A or if the person they show at the end of the episode is the same as -A! So good! Also Aria's outfit tonight was to die for and you guys know I favor Hanna but her neon wedges were divine!



Anyway, Sunday was the release of Jason Wu for Target and I have to say I was a little underwhelmed by the selection at my local Target store. But after going online I found that I wasn't really seeing anything extra special either. I think because Missoni for Target was so crazy good and uber successful I had high expectations for this release as well. Never fear though, I did get two items I am excited to wear to work!

I love this black pleated skirt. It's the perfect length for work or play

I love this shirt because I can wear it with the skirt or with black slacks for the office (I have my own cube :0) or with skinnies for play!

If you don't have time to make it out to your local Target to check out the line head over to target.com and see for yourself. Hopefully it tickles your fancy more than mine. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment