Monday, February 13, 2012

Chillin' on the grassy knoll...

Hiiii!! I know I know I'm the worst ever and hopefully you got my reference ^ about being a slacker. No, you say? Clueless...the movie, not you.

Moving on. I have been super busy with the new job and the second I get home I usually crash or watch my favorite show then crash. If you know me at all you would then know that tonight was Pretty Little Liars night!! And I just have to rave about Hanna's jacket in this episode!



Tory Burch Kington Boucle Tweed Jacket was $525 now on sale for $262.50

It's definitely an investment piece but it could be worth it. It's a classic fit in red and black. If you're willing to pay they only have sizes 0 & 6 left so you better hurry! I am in love and will be lusting for a great long while! 

xoxo pretties! 

No comments:

Post a Comment