Thursday, February 2, 2012

Highs and lows...

I feel as though I have been neglecting every other part of my life this week other than the new job. I have to say it's been a huge adjustment working Monday-Friday full time and the drive is a little brutal but I don't hate it! :) I really like what I'm doing and really see myself taking full advantage of this opportunity.

But pretties on to more important things like the high/low skirt I got from Forever 21 this week...


I wore it with black textured tights, a long sleeved black shirt tucked in with my black and grey Coach ocelot infinity scarf. I was worried I looked a little goth but I got a lot of compliments on the skirt. The great thing about this style is you never have to do the "bend over" test to make sure you're not over exposed. I have to say this might be my favorite of all the trends this Spring. So I found a few more options from Forever 21 that are absolutely adorable and very work appropriate! 

This particular high/low skirt works in the sheer over-lay trend that was big this fall with maxi skirts

Cannot go wrong with red...I may order this for myself :)

The yellow is great for a Wednesday, bright color to liven up the middle of the week

This one is a little more laid back (great of a more lax office) but you can also wear it on a Sunday Funday or casual Saturday night.

I love Forever 21 because it offers trends at a great price point! None of these skirts are over $27!! Loves it! I'll be ordering a few of these.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment