Sunday, December 9, 2012

Novel Idea...

Hi there pretties!! I am looking for a cute sweater to wear for Christmas and I am finding that I really want to wear a novelty sweater (or an ugly sweater if you prefer) because they make me giggle...I love wearing clothes that make me giggle!

Here are a few of my favorite

Urban Outfitters- my favorite!

Urban Outfitters

The cute little grey kitty reminds me of Meowf

romwe.com- so cute with the hearts!

Topshop- it's not very Christmas-y but foxes are having a moment!
Lot78-recently seen on Lauren Conrad! So cute


In order to keep these sweaters looking cute and not cheesy tone down the rest of your outfit- like Lauren, wearing faux leather skinnies/leggings and black heels give the sweater some edge. Or pair with your favorite dark denim and boots for a cozy look! 

xoxo- Merry Christmas! 


No comments:

Post a Comment