Thursday, December 27, 2012

2012...

Hi pretties...2012 was a big year for yours truly and the three moments that easily made this year one of the best I've had in a while are...




Getting my first big girl, full time, will turn this into a career job. Working for Kohl's has been awesome and I have already learned so much and I can only go up from here!



My first big purchase as an adult! My new job allowed me to afford a brand new & more environmentally friendly car, in white of course! I love this stinkin' car!



Finally, moving out and moving in with the B/F. It was a huge step and one that I felt so nervous about and now it is starting to feel more like home!


2012 was a year of big change for me and to be honest it was exactly what I needed! I have high hopes for 2013, with the realization that if I want something I have to go and get it with hard work and determination. I also have high hopes for all of you that the new year brings with it lots of love & good things!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment