Thursday, December 20, 2012

Clutch...

Sick of me yet? GOOD!! I have seen this product in glossies and have always thought to myself, next time I'm at Ulta I am going to get these and try them out. Well after months and months of vowing this, it wasn't until Black Friday of all days I finally bought them. I just kept forgetting because they were never on my priority list of things to get but they just jumped out at my while waiting in line (it happens when you wait for about a half an hour). I am hooked! Every girl needs to keep these in their makeup box/bag/drawer/vanity etc AT ALL TIMES!


The Almay oil-free makeup eraser sticks! I am in love! Perfect to help you clean up a slip of the eyeliner, perfect the cat eye, or erase some smudged lipstick! If you haven't tried these yet- go out to your nearest drug store and get some! 


P.S. there is a wonderful blizzard on it's way down just in time for a white Christmas :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment