Tuesday, May 22, 2012

What a stud...

There is something about Spring that makes me love studs and spikes even more! I got a gift card from Charming Charlie and picked up this little gem! It definitely does not hang that nicely one the neck but it toughens up any outfit! Especially all those pastels and florals we are loving right now!

Charming Charlie "Especially Spiked Statement Necklace" $12.97

This weekend I was in Chicago for a friend's bachelorette party, which was so fun and to avoid any NATO protesters we took shelter in some very delicious restaurants, fun bars and ZARA! Where I found this jacket and even though its a little off season I am so excited to wear it with denim cutoffs in the warmer months and some skinnies and boots in the fall! The studs are my favorite part!


xoxo pretties! 



No comments:

Post a Comment