Monday, May 14, 2012

Sleepy time love...

Evening pretties! I am getting ready for bed but I had some thoughts I wanted to share before I catch some zZzZzZ's...

First, the Met Gala was last week and there were some gorgeous gowns on the red carpet but my favorite this year was a surprise even to me!


Kate Bosworth is always a fashion favorite but I'm not usually drawn to her style. For whatever reason this year I fell in love with this feathered Prada number. I always expect the Met Gala to be a scene of over the top dresses but Kate's look is goth yet completely wearable! I love it.

Who was I sad did not attend this year? Um...Blake Lively! I was so excited because I loved her in Chanel last year that I could've only imagined what she would show up in this year. Maybe a cloak that made her invisible? :(


Two quick random things, first I wanted to try a new body scrub to prepare my skin for bikini, short, and sundress season. I picked up H2O's sea salt body scrub from Ulta and I love it! Word of advice though, don't use it right after cleaning your tub. The scrub is black so it kind of gets everywhere, try and use it right before cleaning day!


Lastly, I want to show you my newest obsession...WOLF PUPPIES!!


Isn't he the cutest thing you've ever seen? I want one so bad! His face looks like he should be named something like Sir Mason Kingston or something silly like that! <3

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment