Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Trinkets

Hi pretties! I recently acquired two new accessories (whilst on my journey to my watch ) that I wanted to share!


The first is the Dogeared Whispers cross necklace! I've been searching for it since I saw Taylor (not a fan of the girl) from the Rachel Zoe Project sporting the gold one. It's extremely dainty and sits right at the collar bone (unless you want to futz with it all day and pull it down) so it's great to layer!


NEW CHANEL SUNNIES!! Bah! I'm in love! My black pair of Chanels needed a friend and I didn't want to be redundant so I got a mahogany pair. They are very different from my first pair but what I love is the signature quilter leather detail on the sides! I've been wearing them with everything (even black)! *Thanks Wife, for so much but most importantly picking these out and telling me I'd like them better!*


xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment