Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Roar...

Two leopard prints have invaded my mind this Fall and one is just within my reach, especially since my birthday is coming up!! Leopard is one of my favorite prints because just a hint can change a whole outfit from boring to perfect! But then again too much can be a mess, so tread carefully!


::Ann Taylor Floral Leopard Coat $198::

I first laid eyes on this awesome print when my favorite blogger from atlantic-pacific wore the Red Valentino version in September of last year. Now Ann Taylor has made a few pieces for way more affordable prices! 

::Blair from atlantic-pacific::

Next is the DVF Fall/Winter 2013 leopard that is a little more of a water color looking print and way more expensive. I love it, no less.


Last year I never wanted to wear a coat, which is weird because I have a few coats that are amazing but I was just over it. This year I am obviously making up for all that lost time by dying over ever coat I see! #styleproblems

xoxo

ps- I love Katy Perry's new song Roar... just saying. 



No comments:

Post a Comment