Thursday, August 1, 2013

A fav & A fail...

I found a new favorite pink polish...


:: Essie "Meet me at the altar"::

I'm not jumping the gun or trying to send any subliminal messages to anyone, this varnish was given to me by my boyfriend's mom who doesn't wear this light polish!! It's has a little bit more of a lavender touch than Essie's "Fiji", which is my all time favorite but this color goes on much easier. If you've ever tried "Bikini so tiny", this polish is the pink version of that! I love it! 

And a fail...well from first impressions.


:: Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner::


The tip feels like a felt marker and the liquid is a little too watery so if you want a consistent, dark line it takes some building. I am going to keep working with it and see if it grows on me. I'll keep you posted! 


xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment