Friday, July 26, 2013

Texture...

The thing I really love about Summer is how appropriate it is to work with the natural texture of your hair. Beachy waves are a summer must and it is far too hot to deal with hair dryers {and sometimes even curling irons} so working with my hair sans these tools has become pretty easy.

For weekend I just wash my hair with shampoo and conditioner, leave rolled in a towel for about a half an hour and then spray in my favorite sea salt texturizing spray.

::Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt spray/Ulta::

I've talked about this product before and I cannot stress enough what a time saver this product is during the summer. Spray it on damp or dry hair in order to get that fresh from the beach, piece-y look. 

This is what my hair looks like when air dried & a few pieces curled after using this sea salt spray...

::Humidity ain't no thang with this hair!::

Note: for work days, keep hair more polished by running a straightener over roots of pieces framing your face to keep it from looking sloppy.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment