Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Life Lately...

Hey Pretties! I have to admit that summer leaves me with little inspiration, hence the lack of posts. Not to mention that weekends are filled with things to do and people to see, week nights are spent on patios with some sort of spirit enjoying the weather. Here is what's been going on lately

::Legends of Summer concert on Monday! JT & Jay-Z are honestly a match made in concert heaven::

::Brunch is my favorite meal & Zella in Chicago, IL is the best::

::Lately I've been attempting to not let Monday's get me in a funk::

::Keeping sequins casual by pairing this dress w/a jean jacket::

::Sushi dates with friends are easily one of my favorite past times::


Attempting to get inspired before the weather gets cold so I am not such a slacker! 

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment