Monday, July 30, 2012

Falling Foward...

Hi pretties! Spent the weekend down in Bourbonnais, Il at the Chicago Bear's summer training camp and it got me extremely excited for football season which starts up again in...the...FALL!!! I am always a season ahead if it's Spring or Summer, I look forward to Fall and Winter the very second the first day of Spring starts.

I've had  pair of booties sitting in my room staring at me, wondering when I'll finally take them out into the real world? The answer is, when it starts to get chilly out!! The 100+ degrees it's been all summer doesn't make closed toed shoe wearing very comfortable.

Jeffrey Campbell Sgt. Pepper ankle booties! 



These will be on high rotation when the temp dips with the additions of some studs and spikes because apparently I've turned into a punk?! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment