Friday, March 15, 2013

Color in the lines...

Hi pretties!! We all know Spring is about putting away those boring blacks and greys and reintroducing color into our lives! There is one particular trend that does just that and I am loving it! Colored bobbi pins!

I am constantly looking down at something to work and pushing my hair behind my ears...yuck! Not only does it give you that weird kink in your hair but it also can make your ears appear larger, who wants that? I usually keep a few bobbi pins in my drawer and by 8:30am I have one in, holding my hair back. This habit just got way more fun with pretty colorful bobbi pins!

Perfect addition to the simple updo

Katherine McPhee at a Smash event.

Compliments the necklace perfectly! 

To keep it looking adult to a simple row of them in all different colors or you can go gradient in your favorite color! 

My other favorite part of this trend is that it is totally DIY, you take some blonde colored bobbi pins and paint them with your favorite nail polish, seal with your most trustly top coat, allow time to dry and viola! You're welcome :)

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment